Protect your Facility with Electrostatic Spray Disinfecting Services
Commercial Maintenance Specialist is now offering electrostatic disinfectant spray services. This is a process of spraying an electrostatically-charged, EPA approved disinfectant onto surfaces and touch points, ultimately removing bacteria and eliminating viruses. Because spray particles are positively charged in the electrostatic process, they are able to completely wrap around surfaces and attach with effective and even coverage. Electrostatic disinfectant spray services should be part of your facilities plan for infection control and prevention. Contact Commercial Maintenance Specialist today to learn more about our daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or deep clean electrostatic disinfectant spray services.
Benefits of Electrostatic Spray Disinfecting Services Include:
- Reduces the time it takes to disinfect all surfaces by 50% compared to conventional methods.
- Improves infection control and the spread of Covid-19, influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others.
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and waste. It is the Most Effective Disinfecting Technology Available.
- Another useful advantage to electrostatic spraying is that it can get to hard-to-reach areas, like crevices, around corners, and backsides of surfaces. Electrostatic spraying can reach areas that could potentially be missed with conventional spray and wipe methods or foggers.
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infection.
Electrostatic Spray Disinfection can be used in healthcare facilities, office buildings, schools, gyms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, retail spaces, and much more.
We have a quick demonstration video below for you to see the process.